Saturday, September 29, 2007

Facts about me?

hellos.
just thought of something to blog about suddenly.
since only certain people have the link to my blog. for eg. my cell.

i'll just explain about my family's past since most of you people still dont know much about me at all.

firstly. i was born in HK 11/11/89
grew up in SG
Parents Divorced and remarried. Both.
Got an Elder sister which some of my classmates are crazy about now.
Got a little bro. dunno whether to consider as step bro or wat cause my its my birthmom's and new husbands son.
Followed my dad. who remarried and now living with my stepmom and dad.
stepmom loves to nag and scream and scold me for various stupid reasons.
had a troubled childhood but i managed to get through alone with help from only God.
Used to attend Faith Family Church. and now PLMC.

hmm thats about all i tink?
well if theres anything just comment. i'll reply. haha.




zach.

No comments: